In today’s economy, if you are starting a business it is to your advantage to be able to accept credit cards as a form of payment to complete your sales. If your start-up business is a website or an e-commerce business it is extremely important for you to obtain a merchant account for your start-up business. Getting approved for a start-up business merchant account can be challenging because you do not have any credit card processing history, may not have the best financials or possibly don’t have an excellent credit score. Additional challenges may arise if your start-up business is classified as a high-risk business and you need a high-risk merchant account for your start-up business. This can make obtaining a high-risk merchant account to processing credit cards for your start-up business very difficult. This tends to force many start-up businesses to utilize third party processing that is usually more expensive, inconvenient, and can tie up cash flows when compared to obtaining a traditional merchant account. Sometimes cash flows can be an issue if your start-up business needs point of sale equipment (POS) or a credit card terminal as these machines are expensive.
So if you need credit card processing, a merchant account, or a high-risk merchant account for your start-up business; where do you find a reliable payment processor? Painless Processing is your one-stop source for all of your start-up business merchant account payment processing needs. We can have your start-up business approved quickly, even if you have a website, web store, or e-commerce business that requires a high-risk merchant account. Our payment processing experts are well-versed in a wide array of industries and businesses. When it comes to obtaining a high-risk merchant account, we can approve products and services in industries that other banks typically decline because they are classified as high-risk. We make setting up your start-up business with a merchant account a painless process. Qualified start-up merchants can also receive free point of sale equipment (POS) or a free credit card terminal. Call Painless Processing today and speak with one of our industry experts to get your start-up business merchant account and start processing credit cards painlessly, today!
Painless Processing has check processing for your start-up business too!
Many entrepreneurs don’t take into account how important check processing can be for a start-up business when it comes to cash flows, security, reporting, and overhead. One of our check processing solutions can help you greatly. Painless Processing can easily set-up a check processing account for your start-up business in one of the below 3 forms:
- ACH Processing: Directly debit consumer checking accounts. Governed by the rules & regulations of NACHA. Payments clear in 3 to 5 business days
- Check21 Processing: Accept all types of checks including money orders. Governed by the Check21 Act & Uniform Commercial Code (UCC). Payments clear in 1 to 3 business days.
- Check by Phone Processing: Electronic check acceptance and courier service. Accept checks via phone, fax, or internet. Payments clear in 1 to 4 business days.
There are several advantages to check processing for your start-up business.
- Speed Up Cash Flows: If you take a large deposit to the bank as a new business, they can hold your funds (deposit hold) for 5 to 10 business days. With check processing you can typically have your deposit securely in your account in 24 to 48 hours. This is a crucial cash flow advantage of check processing for a start-up business as days can make a huge difference of survival when the business is in its early stages.
- Increase Security: With check processing you get enhanced security with advanced reporting, data storage, micro-scrubbing, and eliminating allowing employees to leave your place of business with large check deposits. Increased security is an advantage of check processing for your start-up business.
- Reduce Overhead: You can reduce your overhead by eliminating the need to make copies of checks, file checks, fill out deposit slips, and then delivering them to the bank. Automate and simplify the process by setting up a check processing account for your start-up business.
- Painless Processing can have your start-up business approved for a check processing account in as little as 24 hours. Whether it is Check21, ACH, or Check by Phone; we have the check processing solution and check processing equipment for your start-up business.