Does Painless Processing accept my business?
Yes! We don’t like to turn away any merchant without having a better understand of what you sell, where you sell it, who you sell it to, and how you sell it. So, if you do not see your business listed on our website, please contact us because there is a good chance we can provide merchant services to you.
Are there any businesses Painless Processing does not accept?
Even though Painless Processing has spent the greater part of a decade providing high risk merchant accounts to some of the most hard-to-place merchants; we still have limits to who we can or cannot provide services to. Although the below is not a complete list; if you are on it we unfortunately cannot help you.
- Offshore businesses that DO NOT headquarter and/or bank in the United States
- Non-US citizens that DO NOT have proper credentials provided by the US government
- Pharmaceutical companies that are NOT properly licensed, registered, and/or staffed
- Tech Support companies that outsource services
- Collection Companies attempting to collect on repurchased debt
- Any business attempting to trade or sell Forex, Currency, or the like
- Anything adult-related that is sexual in nature or offensive involving children or animals
- Anything involving the trafficking of humans or weapons
- Anything that promotes hate or violence against a race, religion, gender, creed, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or the like
- Any company selling illicit or synthetic drugs
- Companies that want to process payments for other companies
- Any company attempting to sell a product or service the average consumer can get or do for themselves for free.
When should I expect to hear from my dedicated merchant services expert once I submit an application or contact form?
It depends on what time of day you send your submission and how many other merchants are in Que. We typically respond the same business day, but never later than the next business day. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm PST (Pacific Standard Time). If you sent a submission and it has been more than one business day it is possible that you fall under our list of unacceptable businesses. If your business doesn’t fall under this list, please email email@example.com or call 877-996-2795.
How do I get assigned a dedicated merchant services expert?
It happens automatically. There are four (4) ways to get a dedicated merchant services expert assigned to you:
- Submit a contact form
- Submit Online SSL Encryption Protected Application
- Call us at 877-996-2795
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I apply for a merchant account or other merchant services through Painless Processing?
The easiest way is click this link and submit an SSL Encryption Protected Application through the website. Or, you can call us and we will assign you a dedicated merchant services expert who will walk you through the application process, complete the application for you, inform you of all other documents or information needed for boarding, and support you throughout the entire application process. Then all you need to do is review the application (including costs), sign it, and send it back with the supporting documents your dedicated merchant services agent asks you for.
What is the application process and how difficult is it?
The application process consists of an application, supporting documentation, and an underwriting process. We do everything we can to make the application process simple, easy, and painless. Your dedicated merchant services expert will walk you through the entire process. They will complete your application so all you have to do is review and sign. They will inform you of all additional documentation you need to provide.
Every business has its own unique product arrays and distinct operational habits. Some businesses or merchants have regulations and risks that are specific to their industry. While the size and scope of others simply need greater due diligence. Because of this you could be required to provide additional documents, information, changes, or other possible requirements in order to complete the underwriting process. Your dedicated merchant service expert will work closely with you and our in-house underwriting team in order to put you in the best position for approval of the merchant services you apply for.
What additional documents and/or information are needed for the application process?
This is not a complete list as some industries and/or merchants will have requirements specific to them, but ALL applications need these supporting documents:
- Articles of Organization
- Voided Check or Bank Verification Letter – Cannot be temp checks. Checks must have account # and routing # corresponding to what is provided on the application. Verification letters must be on bank letter head, have the account and routing number, and be signed by a bank representative.
- Owners Driver’s License or Identification – This must be legible and be the owner(s) listed on the application. The owner(s) must also sign the application.
You dedicated merchant services agent will let you know, but Mid Risk, High Risk, Hard-to-Place, and possibly some low risk merchants may need to also provide some or ALL of the following:
- The Most Recent Three (3) Month’s Business Bank Statements – They must correspond to the bank account listed on the application. Businesses with less than three (3) months bank statements must furnish all available bank statements. All pages from the statement must be submitted even if they are blank. We will not accept: Screen Shots, Word Documents, Excel Documents, Transaction History Reports, Activity Reports, or Statements that DO NOT correspond to the account listed on the application.
- The Most Recent Three (3) Month’s Processing Statements (If Applicable) – For merchants that already have processing; these statements must correspond to the bank account listed on the application. This means that the merchant account transactions deposit to this bank account. If you have more than one (1) merchant account depositing into the bank account you list on the application; you would need to provide three (3) months of statements for all merchant accounts. All pages from the statement must be submitted even if they are blank. We will not accept: Screen Shots, Word Documents, Excel Documents, Transaction History Reports, Activity Reports, or Statements that DO NOT correspond to the account listed on the application.
- Some or all organizational articles: United States Tax Identification Certificate (SS4 Form), Business License or Resellers Permit, Utility Bill, DBA Filing (necessary if you operate under a DBA name)
- Marketing Materials – In many cases a fully-functional website is sufficient. Wholesale merchants and others that manually-enter payments through a virtual terminal or take payments over the phone or through the mail may need to provide additional marketing materials.
- Third-Party Agreements – If you outsource any part of your business or if the products/services offered are reliant upon a third-party you will most-likely be required to furnish the related agreement(s).
How long does the application process take?
The application process takes only a few minutes depending on whether you submit an application online or over the phone. Low Risk merchants can be approved and processing in One (1) to Two (2) business days. For all other risk merchants, the underwriting process is typically three (3) to Five (5) business days depending on the size and scope of the business and the timely manner in which documents or information requested by underwriting is submitted. Some hard-to-place, high risk businesses may take additional time.
Once I get approved when can I start accepting payments?
Once you are approved we have an in-house technical support team that will install and integrate your merchant account so you can begin processing payments right away.
Does Painless Processing provide technical support beyond installation and integration?
Yes, our merchants have access to all of our support teams during hours of operation. We are open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). Merchants who need technical support for payment processing issues outside of our normal business hours should use the technical support phone number found on their monthly processing statements.
What is a Guaranteed Cash Advance and how do I get one?
In short, a Guaranteed Cash Advance is a loan against your monthly payment processing. Every merchant approved for a merchant account and actively processing through Painless Processing is automatically approved for a Cash Advance. To learn more visit our Guaranteed Cash Advance page or contact us.